- Powerful 750W hedge trimmer with 61cm cutting blade – effortlessly cuts through branches up to 24mm thick
- 180° (+ 90°/-90°) rotating handle makes it easy to trim at different positions when cutting horizontally or vertically. Ergonomically designed for superior comfort, even during prolonged trimming tasks. Suitable for right and left handed use.
- Fitted with a two stage “Dead Mans” safety trigger to prevent accidental operation and a large hand protector shield
- Features clutch to prevent jams and stalls and lock on/ off button
- Comes with a protective blade cover and cable holder.
Get overgrown hedges under control with from the high performance VonHaus Hedge Trimmer with Rotating Handle.
Powered by a 750W motor for superior cutting performance, the hedge trimmer effortlessly tackles tough overgrowth, cutting through branches up to 24mm thick with ease. Perfect for cutting back medium to large garden hedges, as well as trimming small-leaved tree branches.
Designed to offer fast, low vibration cutting, the VonHaus Hedge Trimmer features a heavy duty 61cm steel precision cutting blade which oscillates at an impressive 1500rpm.
180° (+ 90°/-90°) rotating handle offers fantastic manoeuvrability and makes it easy to trim at different positions when cutting horizontally or vertically. This feature also makes the trimmer ideal for right and left handed use.
Thanks to a clutch feature, you won’t need to worry about annoying jams and stalls. If a branch is too thick to cut, the clutch will kick in and switch the device to neutral.
Fitted with a two stage “Dead Mans” safety trigger plus a large hand protector shield.
Lock on/ off button lets you run the run the hedge trimmer continuously and prevents accidental starting.
Comfortable, ergonomic design with soft grip handle and long 10 metre power cord.
Comes complete with a protective blade cover and cable holder.
Voltage = 230 – 240V
Load Speed = 1500rpm
Cutting Length = 610mm
Cutting width = 24mm
Power cord length = 10m
Size = 112(L) x 20(W) x 21.3(H)cm