- Ideal for beds and borders
- Longer-blooming than most poppies
- Produces attractive seed pods for drying
- Easy-to-grow annual poppies, fluttering and swaying in the breeze
- Average growing height: 81-90 cm
Masses of large, double, pale lilac flowers on tall, strong stems. It’s longer-blooming than most poppies, and produces attractive seed pods for drying. Height 90cm (3′). Hardy annual variety.Easy-to-grow annual poppies, fluttering and swaying in the breeze, are the very essence of summer. Very attractive to bees and other beneficial insects. Try poppy seeds sprinkled on bread, cakes and biscuits.