- Twinwall polycarbonate, virtually unbreakable
- Strong aluminium frame, green powder coated, will not rust
- Base plinth included, makes fitting easier, free base anchors
- Faster delivery available – Free of charge – Just phone us
- UK mainland addresses included, except in AB, BT, FK, IV, KW, PA and PH postcodes
GREEN FINISH with FREE BASE and FREE BASE ANCHORS!
Size 6’4″ x 6’4″. These incredible value greenhouses feature green finish aluminium and twin wall polycarbonate safety glazing. A free roof vent provides ventilation and a sliding door provides access. The free base plinth makes installation easier. Detailed fitting instructions are supplied for easy DIY self assembly.
- Twin wall polycarbonate glazing
- Green powder coated aluminium greenhouse frame
- Green powder coated galvanized steel base plinth
- Integral gutter
- Single sliding door
- 1 free roof vent included
- Eaves height 4’4″ (1315mm) including base plinth
- Ridge height 6’9″ (2060mm) including base plinth
- Door width 2′ (615mm)
- Length 1930mm (6’4″)
- Width 1930mm (6’4″)
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE:Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and easy to handle, so its safe for the whole family. It provides good insulation from frost and maintains a more even temperature for better plant growth. Twin wall polycarbonate also diffuses light to prevent scorching.
BASE PLINTH:The free base plinth makes installation much easier. It can be placed on any flat and level surface including soil, gravel, concrete or paving slabs. The base is green powder coated to match the greenhouse frame. An extra green coat is added after cutting and drilling so there are no bare metal edges which ensures greater durability. Without a base plinth you would need to build a concrete or brick base to the correct size.
Kit with multiple components, recommended for confident DIYers only, requires 2 people.
Delivered by national carrier, delays possible, missing or damaged components replaced promptly.
Sheltered location advisable, not recommended at exposed sites.