- Stunning 6ft tall lilies with beautiful jumbo flowers often 6 per stem – they just have to be seen to be believed!
- Each of the 3 varieties has been specially selected for their gorgeous fragrance and vibrant contrasting colours.
- Completely hardy – leave undisturbed and they’ll be better year by year. Perfect for pots, borders, and like all lilies, they’ll look spectacular in a vase!
- Flowers every year from June until September. Height approx. 1.5m (5-6ft). Plant 10cm deep and 15cm apart.
- Supplied as 15 top-sized professional grade bulbs, 5 each of Belladonna, Robina & Invasion.
These incredible Skyscraper Lilies grow so tall they look like trees! In their first year they will reach up to 1.5m (5ft) tall, but in future years, once they are fully established, they will get even taller up to 6 or even 7 foot tall eventually! These large flowered beauties arise as a consequence hybridisation between Oriental and Trumpet strains of lily hence the marriage of both species characteristics.
Every flower carries a wonderful heady perfume and each individual stem can carry well over 20 blooms, which can measure well over 15cm (6in) across. This collection comprises of 15 top sizes bulbs, 5 of each variety, the same as used by commercial flower growers in Holland:
– Belladonna – gorgeous soft lemon yellow
– Robina – deep pink, verging towards berry purple
â€“ Invasion – cream-edged to red-purple centres, a classic two-tone Lily
Grow all 5 in large pots about 15cm apart, or in groups in garden borders. They have very strong stems, so should not need support. Cut them for the long-lasting displays in the vase, or leave them to marvel at in your garden. Allow them to die down naturally after flowering, and they will build up reserves for even bigger and better displays the following year. Fully Winter hardy, they will last for many years.