- ✮ 4.5 OUT OF 5 STAR RATING: Our Gardeners Love The All Blue Mix Of Wildflowers In Our Sky Meadow Seed Balls & How Easy Seed Balls Are To Use – No Need To ‘Plant’, Just Scatter On Top Of Soil. ↓ SCROLL DOWN NOW for seasonal discount codes & promotions ↓
- ✮ SUPER SIMPLE GARDENING: Scatter The Seed Balls In Spring or Autumn. This Lovely Wildflower Mix Is Perfect for Butterflies And Ideal For Balcony / Window Box Pots & Garden Beds Too.
- ✮ CREATED BY CONSERVATION SCIENTISTS: Our Scientifically Tested Special Recipe Protects Seeds As They Grow. Our Seed Balls Are Made With Clay & Chilli To Naturally Protect From Seed Predators Such As Ants, Birds And Slugs
- ✮ A LOT OF SEEDS!! 20 Seed Balls Per Tin, Each Seed Ball Contains About 75 Seeds – that’s 1500 SEEDS PER TIN! Perfect For Creating Your Wildflower Garden!
- ✮ “GREAT PRODUCT, produces some stunning flowers and helps out bee and butterfly population at the same time! Very easy to use. Highly recommended!” Katrina
✮ Want to grow a wildflower garden perfect for pollinators? Now you can! The easy way! With Seedball ✮
✮ A mixture of native wildflower seed, clay, compost & chilli powder rolled into a protective ball.
✮ Sky meadow mix is a colourful combination of annual and perennial wildflower seeds that all have blue flowers and which are great for bees and butterflies. The mix contains cornflower (Centaurea cyanus), forget-me-not (Myosotis arvensis), selfheal (Prunella vulgaris), meadow cranesbill (Geranium pratense), and wild clary (Salvia verbenaca).
✮ Growing wildflowers from seed balls provides improved seed germination rates without the need for complex propagation, as seeds are naturally protected from seed predators by the clay ball.
✮ Each ball contains approx. 75 sky meadow mix seeds, peat-free compost, clay and chilli powder. They’re very easy to use – simply scatter on top of soil or compost and let nature do the rest. They’ll also grow equally well in pots or other planters. The dried clay acts as a protective casing from common seed predators (such as ants, mice and birds). When sufficient rain permeates the clay, the seeds inside begin to germinate – helped along by the nutrients and minerals contained within the ball. The chilli powder continues to deter predators while the seed ball slowly degrades and the seeds sprout.
✮ As a guide at least twenty seed balls per square meter is recommended for a garden, or 3 – 5 seed balls for a small to medium sized pot. Sky meadow mix seed balls are best scattered in the spring or autumn.
✮ Germination and growing results are the responsibility of the purchaser, factors such as planting time, watering, pest presence and weather conditions will influence successful growth. As SEEDBALL cannot control these we cannot be held responsible for non-germinating seeds.