- A ideal weeding tool that is both precise and controlled allowing you to treat weeds around the garden with a single application
- 100% of the gel is applied to the weed and the systemic action kills down to the roots so weeds don’t come back
- Ideal for treating weeds in difficult areas such as amongst plants in beds and borders, in lawns, hedges, vegetable patches and flower pots
- Ideal for controlling entwining weeds such as bindweed
- Degraded in soil by micro organisms
Revolutionary new product from the weedkiller market leader Roundup. Effortless, effective and accurate. Roundup Gel is applied using the specially designed applicator directly and precisely to the leaf of a weed, perfect for awkward places such as flowerbeds and vegetable plots. Roundup Gel then penetrates into the leaves and kills the weed to the root ensuring it won’t grow back. Roundup Gel can be used to control most weeds around the garden with a single application. Due to the precise nature of Roundup Gel it is ideal for treating weeds in hard to spray areas including lawns, flowerbeds, pots and vegetable plots without running the risk of harming wanted plants. It can also be used on gravel areas, paths, drives, hard surfaces, along fencws and for edging. To speed up the treatment process and ensure the weedkiller reaches the roots quickly Roundup gel should be applied when the weed is actively growing and has adequate leaf area. To give best results established perennial weeds should be treated at the start of the flowering season.