- PROFESSIONAL SECATEURS. Ratchening mechanism garden shears; maximizes leverage for increased pruning power; 46% less effort; maximum cutting capacity of 1 inch diamater
- HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL BODY. With state of the art steel upper blade 2.5mm SK5 high carbon steel non-stick coated blade will stay sharper for longer
- ERGONIMIC DESIGN. With high comfortable locking mechanism; easy grip handles; fits for gardeners with weak hands, hand fatigue, carpal tunnel or arthritis; also for left handed gardeners
- HYBRID TECHNOLOGY. Ratcheting and bypass mechanism pruner combined (Details section)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. 100% money back gardener satisfaction guarantee; We are here for you 24/8
Greenco Gardening ratchet secateurs have ergonomic comfortable design and high locking mechanism which enable reduces wrist strain, require less pressure to cut. If you do a lot of pruning, this can make a huge difference in hand fatigue. Ideal if you are already starting out at a disadvantage with carpal tunnel or arthritis or have small hands. Our easy grip handles will make it much more comfortable for you. It also has High standard double side safe locking mechanism. Fits for left handed gardeners.
These professional anvil pruners can easily clean cut through dry trees branches, bushes, roots, shrubs, flowers and vines up to 1 inch diameter.
New ratcheting mechanism with the channel technology:
This ratchet pruners is hybrid of an anvil pruner, but with two distinct advantages. First, rather than using a spring to open and close the blades, this type of pruner uses a ratchet mechanism. As the blade is closed, the ratchet assists cutting through the plant tissue by moving the blade in small increments. This results in a significant reduction in stress to the hands and wrist. Second, a channel is cut into the center of the ratchet. As a result, when the blade cuts, it moves into the channel, resulting in a cleaner cut similar to that of a bypass pruners.
In Greenco we valued high quality. Our pruning shears are made of the best quality materials available in the gardening industry. We hope you will enjoy using our product.
1. Insert the branch between the blade and anvil and squeeze.
2. Slightly release the squeeze. The Ratchet will latch on the branch.
3. Repeat the process until the branch is cut off.
• Clean after every use with a well-oiled cloth.
• For clean cuts sharpen and adjust blade as needed.