- ✓ EXTREMELY POWERFUL, HIGH QUALITY PREMIUM 3-in-1 FORMULA: WITH OVER 60,000 SALES and 60,000 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS in 3 years. The original TUB and TOP BRAND. OVER 300 PRODUCT REVIEWS WITH 4.5 *****. Iron Sulphate is an Iron rich and long lasting fertiliser that will encourage strong growth and healthy dark green grass and act as a turf hardener.
- ✓ USED & TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS: Used by professional green keepers, lawn keepers, park keepers, sports grounds men etc for perfect pitches, green lawns, and superior golfing greens. Sulphate of Iron is used as a lawn greener and a lawn conditioner by many discerning home users across the UK to improve their grass quality.
- ✓ HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL GRADE: THERE ARE DIFFERENT “GRADES” OF IRON SULPHATE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON. THIS IS A FINE POWDERED GRADE THAT HAS TWICE THE COVERAGE OF THE “DAMP”, “INDUSTRIAL” OR “CRYSTAL” GRADE BECAUSE THAT INFERIOR GRADE ALREADY CONTAINS EXTRA WEIGHT IN EXTRA MOLECULES OF UNNECESSARY WATER. ONCE IT IS DISSOLVED IN WATER YOU ONLY HAVE HALF THE PRODUCT! BUY OUR FINE POWDERED GRADE FOR 100% POWER!!!
- ✓ HELPS TO PREVENT LAWN DISEASE: Our thoroughly researched & developed, tried and tested formula gives grass sensational colour, kills moss and even helps to prevent lawn disease with its turf hardening qualities.
- ✓ EASY TO USE: Coverage of 1KG approx 800-1000 sq metres for LAWN GREENING and 200-500 sq metres approx for MOSS KILLING – CAN BE APPLIED WET or DRY. Best used dissolved in water for easy & even coverage but can be applied dry also – The easy open/close clip top tub means this is easily stored in optimum conditions. Gives grass and lawns a fresh, healthy dark green colour quickly – Full instructions for usage including suggested dosages for grass greening and killing moss are on back of tub.
Iron Sulphate which is also known as Ferrous Sulphate or Sulphate of Iron or iron sulfate. It is a highly effective MOSS KILLER, LAWN GREENER and LAWN CONDITIONER. Iron Sulphate is also used as a TURF HARDENER and to reduce WORM CASTS on your lawn.
Iron Sulphate is the active raw ingredient in many brand name MOSS KILLERS and lawn feed mixes. It is highly soluble, dissolves easily mixed with some warm water so it can be sprayed on lawns from sprayers or watering cans. It can also be applied dry with a spreader and then well watered in.
Iron sulphate is often used as a MOSS KILLER from January into spring time for moss removal following the winters growth. The dosage is normally double that used for treatment as a lawn feed or lawn greening. In autumn the iron sulphate is often applied again in the constant battle against moss.
Iron Sulphate is regarded as a highly effective LAWN GREENER, LAWN FEED or LAWN CONDITIONER. It can be applied in a smaller dosage than is normally used for moss killing and this gives the grass a lovely lush green colour.
Iron Sulphate is often used in the late autumn through to spring period to suppress WORM CASTS on the lawn, particularly if it is a very wet autumn. If you look closely at the lawn you will notice small mounds of slimy soil on the surface of the lawn, these are the worm casts that mean your lawn can become muddy and slippery and difficult to mow.
Sulphate of iron is a plant food tonic for ericaceous (lime hating) plants such as Azaleas, Camellias, Rhododendrons And Heathers
Full Instructions for usage in moss killing or lawn greening etc, including the required dosage per area etc, are on the back of the Tub. Every lawn is different so we recommend you start light and repeat after 2 weeks with a stronger application if it does not produce the desired results.