- Days to Germination: 10-21. Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 65 to 70F. Days To Harvest: 75 days. Planting Depth: 1/8 inch.
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 65-70 degrees F.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour
- “Soil Association” registered and certified Organic – AP22387. Full growing instructions found below in the product description.
An upright attractive variety producing good crops of heart shaped sweet peppers 3 x 2.5 in. diameter with thick walls which turn from green to red when mature. Also excellent as a pickling pepper.