- Days To Germination: 7-10. Days to Maturity: 90. Planting Depth: 1/8 inch. Spacing, Row: 24-36 inches.
- For an early crop start seeds indoors in the earliest part of spring. Or direct sow seeds outdoors in late Spring after last frost.
- When seedlings are 2 inches tall indoors, thin to 2 inches apart or transplant to individual pots.
- Brussels Sprouts grow best in a sunny location with fairly rich well drained compacted soil.
- “Soil Association” registered and certified Organic – AP22387. Full growing instructions found below in the product description.
An excellent second early mid season variety producing neat and tight sprouts. RHS award of Garden Merit.