- Twinwall polycarbonate, virtually unbreakable
- Strong box section aluminium, will not rust
- Base plinth included, makes fitting easier, free base anchors
- Faster delivery available – Free of charge – Just phone us
- UK mainland addresses included, except in AB, BT, FK, IV, KW, PA and PH postcodes
POLYCARBONATE GREENHOUSE – CLIP FREE GLAZING, GREEN, FREE BASE AND BASE ANCHORS
Size 6’3″x4’2″. Features include green powder coated aluminium with twin wall polycarbonate safety glazing. The unique glazing system retains the polycarbonate panels continuously along all sides, with no clips. The frame includes extra braces and struts to provide extra strength and rigidity. The door is in the 6′ wide wall. The prices include a free base plinth which makes installation easier and a sliding door with a handle. Detailed fitting instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly.
- Twin wall polycarbonate glazing
- Green finish aluminium greenhouse frame
- Galvanized steel base plinth (makes installation easier)
- Base anchor kit including purpose made brackets and all necessary fixings
- Clip free glazing system holds the glazing in position more securely
- Hollow box profile aluminium ridge beam for greater strength and rigidity
- Integral gutter
- Diagonal corner braces in every wall and both sides of the roof
- Eaves and ridge struts at 2′ centres
- Extra fixing brackets between the door frame and the greenhouse frame
- The tallest glazing panels are divided in 2 for added strength with rigid aluminium glazing bars at the joints
- Includes 2 free opening roof vents
- Door handle included – unlike others the doors can be fixed in a closed position
- Door width 2’1″ (630mm)
- Door height 5’8″ (1740mm) including base plinth
- Eaves height inc. base plinth 4’6″ (1350mm)
- Ridge height inc. base plinth 6’9″ (2050mm)
Kit with multiple components, recommended for confident DIYers only, requires 2 people.
Delivered by national carrier, delays possible, missing or damaged components replaced promptly.
Sheltered location advisable, not recommended at exposed sites.