- Amazingly sweet-scented Flowers, used as the base for many fragrances & perfumes
- Fabulous grown in a large traditonal pot on the Patio, where you can smell them
- Can be cut as flowers for the vase, and used indoors, will last 10- days or so
- Flower in August and September at 60-80cm, producing pretty creamy white double flowers
- Supplied as a pack of 10 bulbs, ready to plant in pots Feb – May
Commonly known as Tuberoses, these amazingly sweet-scented beauties will enchant you in summer, as their beautiful fragrance wafts gently on warm evening breezes. You can see why it is used so much in perfumery !! They make a really nice cut flower to scent a room with, or enjoy in pots too. Plant the bulbs indoors in spring to get a head start, and bring outside form may, growing in a warm, sunny spot.
They flower in August and September, producing pretty creamy white flowers, on stems about 60-80cm tall. Top tip for success is once flowered, remove this section of the bulbs, as it never flowers again, but leaving new side shoots to flower next year. Bring pots inside each winter for frost-free area.