- Pure organic cold pressed neem oil concentrate unrefined one 250ml bottle
- Gentle biodegradable liquid soap derived from plant oils one 250ml bottle
- Combine together with water to form a spray or drench
- Natural insect repellent to assist control, for use with indoor, outdoor garden ornamental plants and pets
- Also available individually
PINK SUN Organic Neem Oil is extracted from the Azadirachta Indica tree for its powerful and naturally occurring properties, traditionally used in many applications. Pure neem oil may be added to preparations that help reduce and control spider mite, aphid, thrip, green / white fly, leaf hoppers leaf spot, downy mildew, blight, botrytis, scab, rust and powdery mildew or to naturally repel insects such as fleas, mites, ticks and lice from animals.
Azadirachtin content 1000+ ppm.
With the onset of cooler temperatures the neem oil will appear thicker and more solid than liquid. This is normal and does not affect the active ingredients. Before using stand the bottle in a cup of warm water or on a warm radiator to return the oil to its liquid state. Do not microwave.
PINK SUN Horticultural Gentle Liquid Soap has been specially formulated from plant oils to be gentle on your plants and pets, and gentle on the environment. Contains no parabens, SLS, artificial fragrances, sulphates, petroleum oils or detergents.
Suggested Use: For a plant spray or drench; to each litre of warm water mix 5 ml neem oil with 10 ml PINK SUN Horticultural Gentle Liquid Soap (to emulsify oil). Apply every 5-7 days. For skin, hair or pet care; dilute with a carrier oil, shampoo or cream to a ratio with 5% neem oil. Not recommended for use in concentrated form.