- Works as both a garden kneeler and a garden seat, holds up to 250 pounds
- Reduces strain and injury to your lower back and knees
- Protects your clothes from dirt and grass stains
- Steel; 24 inches wide, 19 inches high and 10 inches deep; weighs 9 lbs
- The legs lock securely for safety and easy storage
The Parkland Garden Kneeler helps reduce strain on your lower back and knees caused by stooping, bending and kneeling on the ground. Both sides of the frame have thick foam for comfort. In the kneeler position, the extended arms make getting up and down easier. Turn it over and it becomes a perfect seat. It has a sturdy, lightweight and portable frame made from Strong tubular steel. This reduces strain and injury to your lower back and knees whilst also protecting your clothes from dirt and grass stains.