- Days to Germination: 10-14. Days To Harvest: 60-120. Planting Depth: 1/2″. Spacing, Row: 12-18 inches. Spacing, Plant: 1-2 inches.
- For the finest onions, seed directly outdoors, depth 1/4 to 1/2 inch, in full sun to partial shade and well drained soil.
- Seed can be started indoors 8-10 weeks before transplanting outdoors.
- Harvest young plants in 60 days or up to 120 days for mature plants. Fertile, moist soil enriched with compost is best.
- “Soil Association” registered and certified Organic – AP22387. Full growing instructions found below in the product description.
A vigorous growing salad variety, best suited for Late summer into autumn harvests. Delicious when young and takes on a more pungent flavour as the bulbs swell. Can be used as a companion plant to deter carrot fly.