- For all types of composting: Speeds up breakdown of kitchen & garden waste into rich compost. As well as leaf & grass cuttings.
- Contains many important composting bacteria & fungi cultures.
- Added nutrients feed the microororganisms effectively due to being an easily digestible nutrient medium.
- Especially suited for composting in the thermo-composter, because in the first hot phase, weed seeds & undesired germs are destroyed.
- Also suitable for composting autumn foliage. 1 kg suffices for approx. 2m of yard waste or 30m of surface!
Formulated from natural soil organisms to speed up the composting process. Also good for sprinkling on the surface of autumn leaves to help them decompose more quickly.
By introducing beneficial microorganisms into the mix, the less desirable bacteria can be prevented from over-multiplying, and the process of converting waste into hygienic, perfect compost is speeded up.
Box contains lots of useful advice of composting, and full instructions about quantities to use. This 2kg box is sufficient for approx. 4 cubic metres of compost material, or a 66.6 sq m area. Not for use in wormeries.
From Neudorff – environmentally friendly pesticides and fertilisers since 1854.