- Kills ants in the lawn and borders. This is a perishable product and must be used within 14 days of purchase
- Safe to you, your children, pets and wild life
- Lawn may be used immediately after application
- Treats up to 16 large ants nests/12sqm
- Kills eggs and larvae and nest just disappears.
Ants nests in lawns and borders can be a real problem. Tackle them by watering Nemasys® No Ants containing natural steinernema feltiae nematodes directly into the nests. Nemasys® No Ants controls ants of all colours (including red ones) in lawns and borders. It comes as a harmless powder and is totally safe for children, pets and wildlife and the lawn can be used directly after use. Nemasys® No Ants should be applied when the soil temp is 10c and ants are present i.e. anytime between April – Sept. Simply mix the powder with water and pour directly into the nests using a watering can. We recommend pre-watering the nests to allow the nematodes to soak in. The packet will keep unopened for up to 2 weeks in a fridge and should be used in one go once opened. As Nemasys® No Ants is a cure rather than a preventative measure, apply the nematodes when the ants are present. Simply repeat as often as is needed to keep the area free of ants – it is impossible to overdose and it is totally safe to use near food crops. Best applied when ants are active.