- 4-IN-1: You can measure the soil PH value (3.5 to 9.0,12 levels), Sunlight Intensity (9 levels), Moisture (5 levels) and Temperature(-9°C to 50°C;16°F- 122°F) of the soil.
- Large Backlit LCD Display：Easily displays various readings with the large LCD screen, and green backlight allows you read the index in dark condition.Powered by a 9V battery, not included in package. An auto power off function helps to save battery life.Also, there’s low battery indication on the screen.
- Easy to use：Plug a 9V battery(not include), remove the protective cover on the probe, and turn it on, insert the probe straight up and down softly, the LCD screen will display the four index of the detected area.
- Save time and energy with high efficiency, great tool for your garden and plants planting.Know when to water, adjust pH, or change lighting for your garden, flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor.You will have a green thumb after you own it!
- Warranty:Just feel free to contact us if you have any problems with MAOZUA’s products, we will try our best to help you within 24 hours. All MAOZUA’s products are guaranteed to refund or replace with a completely new one if you are not satisfied with what you buy within a year!
MAOZUA 4-in-1 Soil Tester is a great tool for measuring growing conditions of all kinds of indoor and outdoor plants as well as garden evanescence, which can test moisture of soil, PH value, temperature and environment sunlight intensity using a probe with the length of 200mm.
The unit can easily display various readings with oversize LCD.
A very useful one in lawn care to determine soil conditions in different areas of the garden and finding correct grass seed.
Test objects: Sunlight, moisture, PH value, temperature
Moisture: 5 level (DRY+, DRY, NOR, WET, WET+)
pH measurement range: 3.5 to 9.0 (display resolution 0.5)
Soil temperature measurement range: -9°C to 50°C(16°F- 122°F) (display resolution 1°C/1°F)
Sunlight: 9 level (LOW-, LOW, LOW+, NOR-, NOR, NOR+, HGH-, HGH, HGH+)
Power source: one 9V battery (Not included)
Working current: < 30mA
Operating temperature: +5°C- 40°C (41°F – 104°F)
Working humidity: 5% – 95% RH non-condensing
Storage condition: -20°C-50°C, ≤85%(humidity)
Operation Tips: 1. The unit will be automatically off after 5 minutes disuse.
2. The unit only be used for soil, please do not place the probe into water or other solutions.
3. Do not leave the probe in the soil too long to avoid the possibility of damage to the probe.
4. Do not use the probe to break up the soil or bend the probe.
5. Do not put the unit near metal objects.
6. Remove the battery when not in use for an extended period of time.
7. Please do not overexert when use the unit.