- Powerful 22.5 cc 2-stroke engine
- Light weight & Easy to use.
- 60cm long Double-sided reciprocating blades
- Front switch and integral guard for added safety
- 180 degree Rotating handle ( for left & right handed use)
The Kiam Sherwood H60 2 stroke Petrol Hedge Trimmer, trims hedges & shrubs fast and effectively, ideal for small,medium & large size hedges. The hedge trimmer is light and has an adjustable handle for ease of use.
With a double sided reciprocating blade this hedge trimmer easily cuts through material up to 30mm in diameter and will make light work of maintaining hedges. It features a 180 degree ROTATING rear handle which adjusts to three positions for comfortable working. The Kiam Sherwood H60 petrol hedge trimmer is an essential garden tool if you have a garden with hedges and shrubbery to maintain. It is a tool with a cutting blade, a housing unit for the motor, operating switch and a starting mechanism. It is powered by a 2 stroke petrol engine and is convenient and handy to use.
The H60 petrol hedge trimmer is suitable for garden areas where electricity supply is not obtainable or where a battery powered hedge trimmer is not a practical option. You will not have to contend with trailing wires or cables if you opt for a petrol trimmer. Besides, the battery operated models sometimes lose power in the middle of a trimming session; this does not happen with petrol driven hedge trimming.
• Powerful 22.5 cc 2-stroke engine
• Anti-vibration system
• Front switch and integral guard for added safety
• Easy-Start carburettor
• 60cm long Double-sided reciprocating blades
• 180 degree Rotating grip handle
Engine: 2-stroke, air-cooling
Blade Type: Double blades
Blade Length: 600mm
Displacement: 22.5 cc
Carburettor: Diaphragm type
Starting Method: Recoil starter
Fuel / Oil Mixture Ratio: 40:1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.6 ltr
Weight (Dry): 5.9 kg