- Deep Rootrainers are the workhorse of the range – suitable for propagating and cultivating nearly all plants, trees, shrubs, herbaceous, fruit and vegetables; especially those that have deep fast growing roots such as sweet peas and beans.
- Each pack contains: 1 holding tray, 8 books x 4 cells 12cm peed and a clear propagating lid.
- Rootrainers encourage vigorous & strong root formation; roots grow straight, avoiding root balls and pot bound plants.
- Opening the Rootrainer up in a book-like fashion allows for easy inspection of moisture levels and root progress, as well as satisfyingly easy removal of the young plants.
- Tray Size: Length 36cm (15″) x Width 22cm (9″) x Depth 9cm (3.5″).
Haxnicks Rootrainers produce deeper, faster, straighter fibrous roots resulting in superior plants with NO root disturbance. Especially good for all beans, corn, strawberries, tomatoes but will work with all seeds. 32 reusable cells which can last forever. Cells open like a book for easy transplanting without root disturbance. Comes with holding tray and lid.