- Premium quality from GardenMate®
- 100 pieces of U-shaped garden securing pegs • Ungalvanized (for galvanized variant search for ASIN B00PQL7JJ8)
- 150 mm long, 25 mm wide, made of 2.3 mm thick steel
- Bevelled endings for quick and secure mounting in the ground • Trapezoidal design for additional tension in the soil
- Ideal for fixing weed control fabrics, as well as fastening hoses and cables • TIP: Use these pegs to fix your plant cuttings and cultivars for rooting in the soil, e.g. Wisteria
The GardenMate® garden pegs are useful in all applications where tarpaulins and weed barrier fabrics must be securely fixed in the ground. Also ideal for fixing hoses and cables on the ground.
Due to the beveled endings the GardenMate® garden pegs can be pierce through the fabric without any problems. This is also possible with especially thick fabrics without any effort.
If you need to (re)move the GardenMate® garden pegs the weed barrier fabric is maintained to almost 100% . Conventional ground anchor with barbs definitely tear holes in the fabric.
With a length of 15 cm and the trapezoidal design, that makes additional tension, the GardenMate® garden pegs keep perfectly in the soil.
Last but not least one of the best value for money.
Also available on Amazon:
GardenMate® 2mx5m Weed control ground cover membrane – Heavy duty landscape fabric 100g/sm – UV stabilized