- Pack of 50 mixed crocus species crocus bulbs spring flowering garden bulbs to plant in the Autumn for an abundance of colour in the Spring.
- Early season flowering February to March. Mixed flowers. Chrysanthus variety.
- Quality bulbs of approx 5-7cms in diameter.
- Available in packs of 10, 25 or 50, subject to availability.
- If comparing prices please compare like sized bulbs, as smaller sized bulbs are cheaper but will not perform so well.
Mixed Crocus Species Crocus Bulbs bulk pack of 50 bulbs Spring flowering Chrysanthus variety. Spring flowering garden bulbs. Early flowering (February – March). Mixed flowers. Can be grown in the garden or in pots. Chrysanthus varieties have slightly smaller flowers than the Dutch Hybrids but flower earlier. All produce leaves before flower buds appear, the flowers on most varieties are fragrant. We sell good sized corms 5-7cms in diameter, that will flower and thrive in the first year of planting. If comparing prices please look at similar sized corms as smaller cheaper corms will not perform as well. Growing Crocus: Crocus corms will grow in most types of well drained soil and in almost any aspect. They are very adaptable can be grown on rockeries, under trees, in borders or naturalised under grass. Plant anytime between September and November about 7.5cms deep and 10cms apart. They can be propagated by dividing over crowded clumps in Autumn. They are often grown as a provider of colour after the snowdrops have finished and before most tulips have flowered. If planting in pots for indoor use, choose a terracotta pot with compost and plant the corms about 2.5cms deep and 2.5cms apart. Leave them outside until the flower buds begin to show then bring them inside and place in a cool shady spot for a couple of days before putting them in the desired position.
Supplied in packs of 10, 25 or 50 subject to availability.