- ✮ AS SEEN ON BBC, FEATURED BY THE GUARDIAN AND CURRENTLY SOLD AT KEW GARDENS! Our Gardeners Love The Mix Of Wildflowers In Our Bee Mix & How Easy Seed Balls Are To Use – No Need To ‘Plant’, Just Scatter On Top Of Soil. ↓ SCROLL DOWN NOW for seasonal discount codes & promotions ↓
- ✮ SUPER SIMPLE GARDENING: Scatter The Seed Balls In Spring or Autumn. This Lovely Wildflower Mix Is Perfect for Bees And Ideal For Balcony / Window Box Pots & Garden Beds Too.
- ✮ CREATED BY CONSERVATION SCIENTISTS: Our Scientifically Tested Special Recipe Protects Seeds As They Grow. Our Seed Balls Are Made With Clay & Chilli To Naturally Protect From Seed Predators Such As Ants, Birds And Slugs. British Steel, Tin & Seed Balls Both Manufactured in London.
- ✮ A LOT OF SEEDS!! 20 Seed Balls Per Tin, Each Seed Ball Contains About 50 Seeds – that’s 1000 SEEDS PER TIN! Perfect For Creating Your Wildflower Garden!
- ✮ “ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE, I am not a gardener, but after 18 years of bare soil, decided to give it a go. So easy to sow, and looked beautiful when they flowered, the bees loved them! And my soil is mainly clay, so I was amazed that anything at all would grow! Highly recommend.” Gill M.
✮ Want to grow a wildflower garden perfect for bees? Now you can! The easy way! With Seedball ✮
✮Bee mix is a careful selection of native wildflower seeds for bees. This mix uses only species recommended by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust, and includes both early and late summer flowering plants: foxglove (Digitalis purpurea), viper’s-bugloss (Echium vulgare), birdsfoot trefoil (Lotus corniculatus), wild marjoram (Origanum vulgare) and red clover (Trifolium pretense).
✮Updated recipe for Autumn 2016! Bee Mix now contains extra bee loving annuals: Cornflower, Chamomile & Corn Marigold & Night-Flowering Catchfly!
✮ Growing wildflowers from seed balls provides improved seed germination rates compared to scattered seed. They’re very easy to use – simply scatter on top of soil or compost and let nature do the rest. They’ll also grow equally well in pots or other planters.
✮ Each seed ball contains a mini ecosystem: wildflower seeds are mixed with clay, peat-free compost and a smidgen of chili powder, and rolled into a small ball. The dried clay acts as a protective casing from common seed predators (such as ants, mice and birds). When sufficient rain permeates the clay, the seeds inside begin to germinate – helped along by the nutrients and minerals contained within the ball. The chili powder continues to deter predators while the seed ball slowly degrades and the seeds sprout.
✮ As a guide at least twenty seed balls per square meter is recommended for a garden, or 3 – 5 seed balls for a small to medium sized pot.
✮ Bee mix seed balls are best scattered in the spring or autumn, and each ball contains approx 100 Bee Mix seeds.
✮ Germination and growing results are the responsibility of the purchaser, factors such as planting time, watering, pest presence and weather conditions will influence successful growth. As SEEDBALL cannot control these we cannot be held responsible for non-germinating seeds.