- Organic Cleaner – Safe for children, pets and wildlife.
- 1 x 20L Concentrate will clean approximately 480sqm when applied with a knapsack sprayer
- Algon Concentrated Path and Patio Cleaner is safe to use for the Garden, Kennels, Stables, Farmyards, and Hard Sports Areas(Public Areas)
- There is no need to rinse off later. Simply apply and walk away. Results will start to show within a few days and will last approx 1 year.
- ” It is a safe and environmentally friendly product with fantastic results. ” Alan Boyer, Ribble Valley Borough Council
The Drum is concentrate so it will have to be diluted prior to use: we recommend 3 parts of water to 1 part of Algon. Algon Ready to use is non-toxic & safe to use on: brick stone concrete flags tarmacadam decking patios wood roof tiles fabric awnings glass plastic garden furniture paintwork polycarbonate & lots more Ingrained dirt & stains may require high-pressure treatment. Directions for using Algon: For best results using Algon, choose a day when the surface to be treated is dry & rain is not expected. If using our reusable trigger spray please see the directions on the box. Alternitively apply with either a garden sprayer on droplet setting, soft broom or paintbrush, wetting the surface evenly. N.B. A watering can may be used but can be wasteful. Leave algon to dry; results will show in a few days. Algon will scorch foliage where it makes contact. Small amounts of run off should not harm roots. Take care near fish ponds; a small amount of Algon entering the water will not harm the fish or pond life. Not recommended for use on marble & unfinished zinc or iron/steel surfaces. Non-metallic implements are recommended for application; rinse after use, do not throw rinse water on plants / grass. Precautions: Wash splashes from eyes with water.